HOME CARE AT ITS FINEST
Collier Home Care LLC is looking for CNAs, HHAs, RNs, and LPNs. Once successfully registered with our Registry, you will receive referrals to provide home care services to clients requesting services in Collier, Lee, and Charlotte counties.
All caregivers registered with Collier Home Care LLC are independent contractors and are not employees of the company.
Please bring originals of the items listed below to your interview at the Collier Home Care office located in Naples, FL:
- CNA, LPN, or RN – Florida license
- HHA – 40-hour diploma from a public vocational technical school or a non-public postsecondary career school licensed by the Commission on Independent Education, Florida Department of Education
- Valid CPR – American Heart Association, Red Cross, or the Health and Safety Institute
- Health Statement – “free of communicable disease including casually transmitted” within 6 months of being first referred
- “Eligible” result on a Level 2 Background Screening (we can check your current status with the State of Florida Background Clearinghouse)
- HIV/AIDS training of at least 1 hour of training
- Driver’s license
- Auto insurance with your name on the policy
- Social security card
- Professional liability insurance
If you are interested in working as a Home Health Aide (HHA), please visit the link below for information on schools and training programs approved by the Florida Department of Education – Commission for Independent Education.
Services we offer through Collier Home Care in the greater Naples, FL region include personal care, companion care, skilled nursing care, and live-in care. If you are interested in serving in any of these areas, we invite you to register with us!