Companion Care in Naples, FL
Compassionate At Home Care For Seniors
Companion Care in the Comfort of Home
Human beings need social contact to thrive; our mental and physical health depends, in part, on regular interaction with people whose company we enjoy. However, social isolation and limited contact with the outside world can be all too commonplace for seniors.
At Collier Home Care, we provide companion care services designed to assist elderly clients who are relatively independent but still need some assistance in their activities of daily living (ADLs). We can match you with certified nursing assistants (CNAs) and home health aides (HHAs) who are caring and compassionate in the delivery of their services. If you or a loved one could use professional assistance from a healthcare worker, but still can manage to live independently, contact our team today. We strive to make it possible for seniors in the greater Naples, FL area to continue living in the comfort of their own homes while still getting the care they need.
Our caregivers create a personalized care plan for your family member or loved one's daily needs and provide assistance with:
- Grocery Shopping and Errands
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Companionship and Engaging in Social Activities Such as Games, Movies, and Hobbies
- Picking up Prescriptions
- Attending Medical Appointments and Taking Notes
Expert At-Home Care & Compassionate Companion Care
It’s not easy leaving a loved one at home, knowing that they are often alone and going about their day-to-day activities without companionship. That’s why Collier Home Care recommends companion care services, to ensure that your loved one is happily living at home while also getting the companion care attention they need to be healthy and independent.
We can match you with certified nursing assistants (CNAs) and home health aides (HHAs) who can provide a wide range of services. With companion care, a qualified individual can be there to enjoy movies with your loved one, play board games, cook meals, go on walks, and so much more. We can also provide skilled nursing care with experienced caregivers in many different areas such as aftercare stroke, Parkinson’s disease, aftercare surgery, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, hospice care, wellness care, diabetes care, and much more.
Benefits of Senior Companion Care
We are social beings, and many people don’t realize the importance of having relationships with others. For seniors who are living alone, the lack of companionship can have a significant impact on their health as well and emotional wellbeing.
- Emotional Support: Having someone to talk to, whether it’s about big or little things, is invaluable. Being able to talk about worries or fears can be an immense release of stress. At Collier Home Care, we strive to find caregivers who can be a true friend to your loved ones, providing emotional support that can increase their overall quality of life.
- Faster Healing with At-Home Care: In addition to being a companion for your loved ones, qualified caregivers will also be there to offer professional at-home health care. If your loved one is struggling with dementia, is recovering from a surgery, or needs help managing their medication, we have the experience to ensure that your loved one is healthy and safe in their home.
- A Helping Hand: If your loved one has a hard time getting around the house, needs help in the kitchen or with laundry, or needs someone to drive them to appointments, our caregivers can be the helping hand they need to continue leading a normal life. Our caregivers do not want to take complete control of their lives or daily activities, but our companion care services can provide peace of mind to family members and support to seniors who simply need a little help.
Collier Home Care is local, family-owned, licensed, bonded, and insured.
Licensed by the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA), Collier Home Care maintains lists of carefully screened caregivers and matches them with client needs. Our caregivers provide between one to 24 hours a day of coverage plus live-in home care if desired. CHC is committed to providing you and your family or loved ones with a stellar home care experience, exceptional patient care and customer service, matching you with compassionate caregivers, and providing competitive rates.