HOME CARE AT ITS FINEST
A message to our community:
Although significant progress has been made in the efforts to address Covid-19 in Florida and in the US, there is still great concern about infections caused by variants.
I want to update you on steps we continue to take, along with simple things you can do to help protect yourself and others.
THINGS WE ARE DOING:
- We continue to assess our caregivers’ and clients’ exposure risk by asking them if they are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath and about any recent travel.
- We have coordinated regular PCR testing for caregivers and staff at Collier Home Care’s office.
- We continue to identify backup caregivers in the event that someone is unable to continue an assignment.
- We have notified our caregivers that if they travel in the US and abroad, they will be removed from any current assignment for a minimum of 14 days.
- We continue to reach out to clients to make sure they have sufficient supplies, equipment and medications for the duration of this emergency.
- We continue to monitor new developments so that we can quickly adapt and continue to provide you with the best possible home care experience.
THINGS WE ALL CAN DO:
We all play a part in keeping each other – our loved ones, families, friends and community – healthy and safe. We encourage you, caregivers, our office employees and members of our community more broadly:
- First and foremost – get vaccinated if you have not done so already.
- Get a Covid test immediately if you are feeling sick.
- Wear a face mask outside the home and with outside visitors.
- Continue with social distancing and other guidelines provided by the CDC.
- Wash your hands often (YouTube video on proper hand washing).
- Avoid close contact with others.
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect all surfaces that you come into contact with frequently.
We know this situation continues to cause a great deal of uncertainty, but please know that we remain committed to ensuring that you receive the highest quality service without disruption.
Thank you for your support of Collier Home Care and please feel free to contact us at (239) 920-3902 with any questions or concerns.
Please take care of yourselves and each other,
- Michael Fallon
- Collier Home Care LLC
- 809 Walkerbilt Road, Suite 5-501
- Naples, FL 34110
- Office: (239) 920-3902
- EFax: (866) 480-1552
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.collierhomecare.com
- License # 30212021