A message to our community:
I wanted to personally reach out to you with an update on our commitment to you during this very difficult and uncertain time.
Like you, we are deeply concerned about the impact of Coronavirus COVID-19 and want to do what we can to help keep our community and our families safe and healthy. I want to update you on steps we are taking, along with simple things you can do to help protect yourself and others.
THINGS WE ARE DOING:
- We are encouraging our office employees to work remotely from home when practical to reduce any unnecessary exposure.
- We are assessing our caregivers’ and clients’ exposure risk by asking them if they are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath and about any recent travel.
- We are identifying backup caregivers in the event that someone is unable to continue an assignment.
- We have notified our caregivers that if they travel in the US and abroad, they will be removed from any current assignment for a minimum of 14 days.
- We are reaching out to clients to make sure they have sufficient supplies, equipment and medications for the duration of this emergency.
- We are monitoring new developments so that we can quickly adapt and continue to provide you with the best possible home care experience.
THINGS WE ALL CAN DO:
We all play a part in keeping each other – our loved ones, families, friends and community – healthy and safe. We encourage you, caregivers, our office employees and members of our community more broadly to adopt social distancing and other guidelines provided by the CDC, including washing your hands often (YouTube video on proper hand washing), avoiding close contact with others, staying home as much as possible but definitely if you feel sick, limiting outside visitors, covering coughs and sneezes, wearing a face mask if you are sick and cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces that you come into contact with frequently.
We know this situation is causing a great deal of uncertainty, but please know that we remain committed to ensuring that you receive the highest quality service without disruption.
Thank you for your support of Collier Home Care and please feel free to contact us at (239) 920-3902 with any questions or concerns.
Please take care of yourselves and each other,
Collier Home Care LLC
809 Walkerbilt Road, Suite 5-501
Naples, FL 34110
Office: (239) 920-3902
EFax: (866) 480-1552
License # 30212021