Live-in care means that a caregiver lives in your home and assists with daily needs. You must be able to offer the caregiver a separate room to sleep and store their belongings. They are entitled to at least 8 consecutive hours of uninterrupted sleep. This service is provided by certified nursing assistants (CNAs) or home health aides (HHAs).
We’ll create a personalized care plan for your family member or loved one’s daily needs and provide assistance with:
- Transferring in and out of a bed, in and out of a chair, etc.
- Repositioning in bed
- Mobility (help with the use of a cane, walker, wheelchair, and/or crutches)
- Incontinence care
- Meal prep and help with feeding
- Medication reminders and assistance with self-administration of medications
- Prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Measuring temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure (vitals)
- Light housekeeping
- Observing client’s condition and notifying the company, family members, and loved ones of any significant changes
Our personal care professionals are experienced in many different areas such as aftercare stroke, Parkinson’s disease, aftercare surgery, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, hospice care, wellness care, diabetes care, and much more.
In the event that you need the caregiver to be awake at all times, 24-hour care would be a more appropriate service. With 24-hour care or “around-the-clock” care, CNAs and/or HHAs would provide 8- or 12-hour shifts, resulting in two or three caregivers working on a daily basis with you, a family member, or a loved one.
Our Registry is local, family-owned, licensed, bonded and insured. We offer one to 24 hours a day of coverage, plus live-in care. Our caregivers go through a rigorous screening process that coincides with the Agency for Health Care Administration’s (AHCA) guidelines that govern our license. Our team is committed to providing you and your family or loved ones with a stellar home care experience, exceptional patient care and customer service, compassionate caregivers, unmatched quality services, and competitive rates.
Get in touch with Collier Home Care today to see if we can help you in the greater Naples, FL region. In addition to offering live-in care services, we provide personal care, companion care, and skilled nursing care. Reach out to us to learn more about our valuable services!