Sooner or later, we all need a little help. You may have a family member or loved one who is getting older, however, is still somewhat independent and wants to stay in their home rather than move to a retirement community. That’s where senior home care services come in.
At Collier Home Care of Naples, FL, our personal, elder care services are designed to assist clients who need help with the activities of daily living (ADLs) to live independently and safely in their home. These services are provided by certified nursing assistants (CNAs) and home health aides (HHAs).
We’ll create a personalized care plan for your family member or loved one’s daily needs and provide assistance with:
- Transferring in and out of a bed, in and out of a chair, etc.
- Repositioning in bed
- Mobility (help with the use of a cane, walker, wheelchair, and/or crutches)
- Incontinence care
- Meal prep and help with feeding
- Medication reminders and assistance with self-administration of medications
- Prescribed range of motion exercises
- Measuring and preparing special diets
- Measuring temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure (vitals)
- Light housekeeping
- Observing client’s condition and notifying the company, family members, and loved ones of any significant changes
Our personal care professionals are experienced in many different areas such as aftercare stroke, Parkinson’s disease, aftercare surgery, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, hospice care, wellness care, diabetes care, and much more.
Our Registry is local, family-owned, licensed, bonded and insured. We have many options to choose from to suit your day-to-day needs, offering between one and 24 hours a day of coverage as well as live-in care. Our caregivers go through a rigorous screening process that coincides with the Agency for Health Care Administration’s (AHCA) guidelines governing our license. Our team of in-home caregivers is committed to providing you and your family or loved ones with a stellar home care experience.
Turn to Collier Home Care in the greater Naples, FL region for exceptional patient care and customer service, compassionate caregivers, unmatched quality services, and competitive rates!