Nursing Supervision in Your Own Home
Collier Home Care offers a flat monthly fee for matching you with a licensed practical nurse (LPN) who will check in with your loved one on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis.
This option can be especially beneficial in the following cases:
- Hospital and rehab facility discharges that need someone to check in on them post-discharge
- Patients returning to Naples after many months who haven’t seen their doctor
- When a person doesn’t need regularly scheduled home care but the family is concerned and would prefer that someone does a check
- Physicians who want to have a better idea of how their patients are doing, and who want to offer a more concierge-type approach to their practice
All clients are initially seen by an RN or the administrator for admittance to this program and to determine the frequency of visits. These are the services that can be provided:
- Set up a personal chart
- Establish contact with the primary care doctor and serve as an extension of their office in the client’s home
- Establish contact with the family and emergency contact
- LPN to assist with coordination of care for Medicare home health, private duty home care, senior living, and physician referrals
- LPN to email visit note to the family, physician, and Collier HC to keep everyone informed
- LPN to check in weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly to see how the client is doing
In the event that private duty home care is needed in an emergency, CHC is already set up and ready to move quickly — we know you and your medical history, and can therefore move fast to put care in place. Contact us to learn more!